Sick Of Warts? Get Rid Of Warts.
Are you suffering from warts? Are these warts bothering you in any manner? Well if you are getting annoyed by these unwanted skin growths then you can get it removed. There are various medical treatments available that might help you to get rid of warts and other skin growths.
Medical treatments for removing certain types of warts can be expensive. If you are looking for a cheaper and an easier way to remove warts then you can go for home remedies. Some studies show us that tea tree oil is one of the best methods to get rid of warts and other skin growths. To know more about tea tree oil for warts continue reading the article given below.
What Are Warts?
Warts are harmless skin growths that protrude from your skin. They are generally caused by human papillomavirus (HPV). Warts have a tendency to appear on any part of your body. However, there are certain types of warts that grow only in specific locations. For example, plantar warts usually grow on the feet while common warts usually grow on your fingers and toes.
Some studies also show us that warts are benign that is non-cancerous in nature. Also, most warts disappear within 3 to 5 years without any medical treatment. But however, there are many medical treatments and home remedies available that might help you to get rid of warts.
Tea Tree Oil: Overview
Tea tree oil is an essential oil that can be used as an alternative for many conventional treatments. This oil is derived from the leaves of the tea tree. Tea tree oil is also known as melaleuca oil which is extracted from the native Australian plant Melaleuca alternifolia. It also possesses antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Some studies also show us that tea tree oil can be used to treat many skin conditions and symptoms as well. It is also used as a healing treatment for the past few years. The presence of terpene, hydrocarbons, monoterpenes, and sesquiterpenes makes it antiviral and antifungal as well. Te tree oil is also used as a deodorant, insect repellent, mouthwash, etc.
Health care experts also advise people to use tea tree oil to treat skin growths like warts, skin tags, etc. Simply by applying some amount of tea tree oil on the infected area, you can get rid of the unwanted growths. It helps to fight skin infections by traveling through the pores of the skin and its membrane. Thus it is valued as a natural remedy for treating bacterial and fungal skin infections.
Benefits Of Tea Tree Oil
There are various benefits that one can obtain by using tea tree oil. Some of these benefits are listed below.
- Hand Sanitizer: Tea tree oil can be used to kill numerous bacteria and viruses such as E.coli, S.pneumonia, and H.influenza. Thus it can be used as a natural hand sanitizer.
- Boosts your immune system: Warts can also be prevented by boosting your body’s immune system. Tea tree oil helps to activate the white blood cells which help to fight against warts.
- Antiviral: This oil also contains compounds such as a terpene, hydrocarbons, monoterpenes, etc which helps to fight bacteria and viruses. Thus there is a possibility that tea tree oil can be used to treat HPV.
- Antiseptic for minor cuts and scrapes: It is also used to treat minor cuts and abrasions. Simply by applying a mixture of tea tree oil and coconut oil, you can prevent minor cuts.
- Soothe skin inflammation: Tea tree oil helps to reduce the symptoms of contact dermatitis by 40% more than the standard medications. Thus it helps to combat skin inflammations and as a result, soothes your skin.
- Cleansing: It is also considered as an effective antimicrobial which helps to clean wounds. Tea tree oil can also be used as a cleanser in order to prevent warts from spreading to other people.
How To Use Tea Tree Oil For Warts?
Tea tree oil is very easy to use and it is also very effective in nature. There are various ways in which tea tree oil can be used to prevent and treat warts. Some of these methods are listed below.
- Concentrated dose: Tea tree oil is available in different concentrations such as 5%, 10%, and 100%. If you want to apply a highly concentrated dose then use around 3 to 4 drops of tea tree oil. Soak it in a cotton swab and apply it over the infected area. Cover it using a bandage for 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat this process 2 or 3 times a day. Or apply it overnight.
- Australian Combo: Here you need to mix one part of tea tree oil with one part of eucalyptus oil. Apply this mixture using a cotton ball and cover it with a bandage. Repeat this process every night until the wart falls off.
- Oil Rub: In this process, you need to mix one part of tea tree oil with one part of sandalwood oil. Some studies show that this is an effective mixture to treat HPV. All you need to do is rub this topical application of oil on the infected area until the wart disappears.
- Acid Peel: Salicylic acid is a mild acid that can be used to treat warts and other skin growths. This acid is found in most of the acne creams. By applying a few drops of this oil to an acne cream you can get rid of warts. Apply this mixture regularly on your wart until it falls off.
Warts are small skin colored growths that protrude from your skin. It generally looks like a solid blister. Common warts, flat warts, pigmented warts, and plantar warts are the four major types of warts. Warts are generally harmless in nature and do not require any medical treatment.
But if it is bothering you by any chance then you can remove it either by medical treatment or by home remedies. Medical treatments include surgery, cryotherapy, etc. while home remedies include tea tree oil, apple cider vinegar, etc.