Cast Away Those Skin Tags And Look Flawless!
Skin Tags are also known as Acrochordons and they develop in the folds of the skin where there is friction. They cause slight or no harm at all, but one must note that some tags can be dangerous and lead to the development of skin cancer. They are found in the region of your neck, armpits, groins and sometimes even on the face.
Skin tags appear on women who are pregnant and people who have a higher Body Mass Index(BMI). Due to the changing hormones in the body, there is an outgrowth on the surface of the skin in women who are in their pregnancy stage. People who don’t have control over their sugar levels also have more exposure to getting skin tags.
Skin tags are painless and harmless but some of them are cancerous and need treatment as soon as possible. If there is any kind of irritation or inflammation on the site of the tag, you should consult your doctor.
What Are The Causes Responsible For Skin Tags?
Scientific Research has no proven conclusion that would say what are the most common reasons for skin tags. But from their natural occurrence, it can be said they occur in people who are aging or who are above 50 years of age. Overweight people have a good chance of getting skin tags as their skin rubs against itself and friction is produced in those areas.
Increase in friction due to external factors like wearing tight fitting clothes is another reason why skin tags occur. Doing any such chore which would produce friction in that particular area, may also lead to the development of skin tags there.
Using harsh jewelry and ornaments which stick to the skin also cause skin tags. Women must quit wearing jewelry if they already have a skin tag on their neck, as it might get stung.
What Is The Treatment For Skin Tags?
Acrochordons are can annoy anybody as they are ugly looking in sight. Nobody wants any kind of blotch on their skin which is harsh to look at and which would bring any shame. Knowing about skin tags is important as people might use the wrong apparatus to clean them. Understanding what skin tags are and aren’t is comforting and will make you relieved.
Depending on the size and location of the skin tag, treatment for the same varies. Some want to get rid of their tags for cosmetic reasons and for others they are annoyed by its appearance. Sometimes tags occur in those areas which may cause discomfort in doing daily activities and hence one might want to remove them.
For example, if you have a skin tag under your breasts, due to unavoidable friction, it may start bleeding. In this case, you must undergo the removal process without any further delay. There may be a case where you might get a tag on the eyelid, and you are distracted by it. In these conditions, it becomes difficult for you to be patient and you think of the withdrawal of the tag.
If your skin tag has a smaller diameter then your medical practitioner may ask you to remove it at home or he himself might remove it. But if the tag is lager from its base, do not remove the tag all by yourself as it may lead to excessive bleeding.
- Using A Freezing Kit: Freezing or Cryosurgery is done by freezing the site of tag and leaving it dry. Freezing Kits are easily available in any drug store and may use it according to the directions given in the packaging.
- Using Dental Floss: If your skin tag is tiny, you can simply wound a string of dental floss to it and cut the tag. The tag will bleed after its removal, so keep an antiseptic and a cotton ball handy.
- Using Scissors: Some people consider using scissors to cut off their tag as they find it very annoying. But this involves risk, as the wound is left open and it even might produce a scar.
- Surgery: If you are not willing to remove the skin tag on your own, you can take medical help and undergo a small operation to achieve your goal. There are chances that surgery may lead to scarring if the base of the tag is large.
- Laser Therapy: Laser Therapy is effective for those people who have multiple skin tags on their body. The radiation can treat more than one skin tags all at once.
- Cryosurgery: If the Freezing kit was not powerful enough in removing the mole, you can tell your doctor about the same. The doctor will use liquid nitrogen to freeze the area of the tag and the tag will shed off after some days.
Even if you have gotten rid of the skin tag, there is a chance that they might reoccur. In cases like these, you will look for different alternatives and search for some machines which would remove the tag. With the advanced technique and improvement in medical science, there are certain apparatus which will keep you at ease. Skin Tags Removal Walmart is another option which you can use to terminate the skin tags.
Walmart has a range of various different products which can be bought at Walmart itself or online. With some research, you can see a range of products which can be used to dispose of the tag. You can examine the effectivity of the products by reading the customer reviews and checking the rating. The following are the products with are potential enough to treat tags, for example:
- Tag Away Skin Tag Remover
- Skin Tag Remover Dr.King Natural Medicine
- Safecare Skin Tag Remover
- ProVent Skin Tag Remover
- Clarita Freeze And Squueze Skin Tag Removal Device
Skin Tags can cause annoyance and displeasure if they occur multiple times. Though they are harmless they are visible to the eye and one wants to remove them as soon as possible. If you want to try different treatments, visit Walmart and cast out the tag at your earliest.