Want To Get Rid Of Skin Growths?
Are you developing unwanted skin growths? Are these skin tags annoying you? Do you want to get rid of them? There are many ways that might help you to get rid of these skin growths including home remedies. Continue reading the article given below to know more about skin growths.
What Are Skin Growths?
When cells of the skin and tissues accumulate it causes skin growths. These skin tags can be raised or falt. Sometimes they range in color from dark brown to skin color. Some people might develop it at the time of the birth as well. However, there are many methods that might help you to get rid of these skin growths.
Some studies show that most of the skin tags are noncancerous. However, health care experts advise you to go and see a doctor just to determine whether skin growth will cause skin cancer or not. Most of the skin growths are harmless and do not cause any medical complications either.
Overview Of Skin Growths
There are various types of skin growths. Some of these skin growths are listed below.
- Cutaneous Cysts: These cysts are common slow-growing lumps. They are generally skin-colored and it ranges from about half to two inches.
- Dermatofibromas: These are small red or brown bumps. They are generally caused due to the accumulation of collagen.
- Keloids: Keloids are smooth shiny skin tags. They are caused due to scar tissues and it usually forms over areas of injury.
- Lipomas: These are soft deposits of body fats which grow under the skin. Lipomas basically cause round or oval lumps and can vary from 1-3 inches wide.
- Skin Tags: Skin tags which are also known as acrochordon are small, flesh-colored growths. They generally tend to grow in the areas where the skin folds such as the neck, armpits, etc.
Skin Growths Removal Methods
There are many ways by which you can get rid of these skin growths. Some of the methods are mentioned below that might help you to remove skin growths.
- Tea tree Oil: Tea tree oil has antiviral and antifungal properties. Applying this oil on the infected area might help you to get rid of the skin tags.
- Garlic: Some of the studies show that applying crushed garlic on the infected area might help you to get rid of the skin tags. It helps to reduce inflammation and thus prevent skin tags.
- Vitamin E: You can also apply Vitamin E oil on the infected area and the surrounding skin. This oil has rich antioxidant properties which might help you to get rid of skin tags.
- Surgery: You can also go for surgery or other medical treatments to remove skin tags. Some of these surgeries include cauterization, cryosurgery, etc.
To conclude with this article we can say that there are various types of skin growths. However, most of them are painless and do not cause any medical complications. But if they are bothering you in any manner then you can remove them as well.