Are Your Skin Tags Becoming The Price Tag Of Your Worth?
Don’t let a single mole or layer decide your worth. Skin tags don’t actually hurt but their appearance is minimal yet disturbing. People often take skin tags granted and accept those as permanent scars. However, these are just excess saturated skin layers formed on your body. These are not meant to be neglected. Your little attention to such unwanted tags will get you freedom once and for all. Removing Skin Tags Yourself is no biggie these days. Also, there is no need to spend a single penny to go under the knife for a millimeter extra skin.
What Are Skin Tags?
Skin tags are basically the extra skin layers and excess folds which are accumulated and grown under the skin. They are connected to the skin by a small peduncle. It is usually a skin layer or a big mole hanging off the skin. Skin tags are seen both in men and women which is completely normal. These are usually harmless and pain-free. However, they are the accumulated dead skin cells which become dark and dull in appearance. They are commonly found in place:
In the growing DIY and home remedy culture, skin tags are definitely not a problem. There are a lot of methods which are used to remove skin tags at home. Research has found a link between skin tags and obesity and type 2 diabetes.
Home Remedies For Skin Tags:
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil has various antimicrobial properties which makes you get rid of skin tags effectively.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Another powerful remedy for skin tags is apple cider vinegar which dehydrates your extra skin and makes it fall off in weeks.
- Vitamin E extracts: Since Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant it fights wrinkles and keeps the skin fresh. It makes the dull skin tags fall off the skin immediately.
- Garlic: Since garlic has anti-aging benefits, it improves the formation of the skin by reducing skin inflammation.
How To Use These Ingredients In Home Remedies?
- Soak a cotton ball in tea tree oil. Rub it on the skin tag. Secure it with the help of a bandage or a tape. Let it dry overnight. Repeat the step for a few days. The skin tag will fall off soon.
- Immerse a cotton swab in apple cider vinegar, then place the cotton swab on the skin tag. Cover the section with a bandage for 15-20 minutes. Rinse the skin and repeat this daily for a couple of weeks. The acidity of apple cider vinegar automatically breaks the surrounding tissue and makes the skin tag fall off.
- Apply liquid Vitamin E over the skin tag for a couple weeks. You may see a gradual decrease in the size of skin tags in a few weeks. Simply massage with the lotion over the tags and the surrounding skin. Since Vitamin E fights off aging, skin tags could be easily removed. Aging is also considered as one of the reasons for growing skin tags.
- Applying crushed garlic to the skin tag and covering it with a bandage is effective and easy at the same time. Keep it overnight and wash it off in the morning. Thus the skin tag will shrink and slowly disappear.