Get Rid Of Moles Without Experiencing Any Pain
Moles are one of the most common skin related issues, both men and women suffer from it. People can develop moles at any age and any part of the body. Face, neck, ears, hands are some of the common places where people get moles.
People also get moles on their genital areas such as penis, anus, testicles, upper and under the breast. Having moles in such areas can be very embarrassing and stressing for some people. This is because they cannot openly talk about it to their friends, family, and doctors.
Moles appearance depends upon the location of the moles, in some areas the color of moles is brown, black, blue or flesh-colored. Usually, people get moles on their face and since it is easily visible, it makes people insecure.
Some people feel that people keep staring at their moles all the time and this lower their confidence. Thus, people use lots of products, medical methods and some natural methods for removing moles. It is very important to get rid of the moles because some moles are cancerous and can cause life-threatening danger.
If you have moles on your body and you are looking for a natural method for getting rid of it. Then keep on reading this article given by an expert, here you will find out what causes moles and how to prevent them.
What Are Moles?
Moles are many skin lesions, which appears like a black spot on the human body, they are non-cancerous. Having mole on the body is a very common issue, some people develop it in early childhood. In their adulthood people get around 10 to 40 moles, which people can get anywhere in the body.
There are some people who think that moles are related to other skin conditions such as skin tags, warts, seborrheic and keratoses. However, moles have no relation to these skin conditions, but like these conditions, it also does not cause any pain and harm.
The color of the mole can change over time and many people even get hair in their mole, which sometimes affects their appearance. This is because most people get the mole on their face, neck, nose, ears etc. Having mole on the face can lower one confidence, this is because it affects the way look.
However, moles are completely harmless, it does not cause any pain or harm. But in some cases, some moles require to remove with the help of surgery. There are many methods available which can help one in removing moles methods such as surgery. If you want you can remove moles by using natural methods.
Mole Removal Method
Although most moles are harmless and do not cause any pain or cancer. However, there is some kind of moles which needs to be removed, because they increase the risk of getting cancer. These kinds of moles can be removed by using surgeries, laser treatment, and natural remedies.
- Punch biopsy: With the help of this technique you can get rid of the small moles and also remove the cylinder part of the skin.
- Excision surgery: If your skin is growing suspiciously then it can be removed with the help of surgery.
- Shave excision: In this method, doctors will use local anesthesia on the part of the skin, on which mole is growing. They will shave the mole from the surface by using a sharp scalpel, don’t worry doctor will use a small scalpel.
- Cryosurgery: If you go to the dermatologist, then they will use nitrogen liquid on the area of skin which is surrounded by mole. They will freeze the mole and then cut it from the surface.
- Electrocoagulation: This is one of the most used mole removal technique, surgeons remove moles by burning the mole with metal wire and electric current.
- Laser technique: If you are scared of getting scars on your face, then you should try laser techniques. There are many people who prefer to use the laser for getting rid of the flat moles from the body.
If you are planning to use this technique for getting rid of the mole, then you will have to visit the plastic surgeon around three times. People with a large mole does not prefer this technique, this is because it burns the above skin.
Natural Remedies For Removing Moles
If you want to remove at home by using natural methods, then there are some home remedies, which will help one in removing moles. Below you can see some of the effective home remedies for removing moles:
- Apple cider vinegar is very effective for getting rid of moles, you can easily try this method at home. All you need to do is add a few drops of vinegar on the cotton and apply it on the top of the mole. Leave the cotton over mole for at least 5 to 6 hours. Since vinegar contains acidity it will dry the moles and it will feel off.
- Make a mixture with a baking soda and castor oil, take half teaspoon of baking soda and 2 to3 drops of castor oil. Make the paste of it and apply it on the mole, with the help of this technique, you can easily get rid of moles.
- Make a paste of garlic clove and apply it on the top of mole, leave the paste on the mole for the whole night. For the desired result from this method, do this at least two times per day.
- Use iodine, apply few drops on the mole directly at least two times a day for at least a week, for removing the mole.
- Try using lemon juice, dip cotton in lemon juice and apply it on the mole, leave the cotton on the mole for at least 20 minutes. If you want to get rid of the mole, then apply lemon juice at least two times a day. Lemon juice will make mole lighter and it will eventually fall off.
- Banana peels contain acid and enzymes, which some people believe is effective for removing moles. People also use banana peels, because it works great as a moisturizer.